Paul Marshall Exercise Physiologist
Paul joined the Functional Health team in February of 2015, bringing with him a wealth of experience in exercise based rehabilitation, lifestyle modification for enhanced well-being and strength and conditioning.
Paul’s sporting background includes representing both the Gold Coast and Queensland Country in Rugby Union as well as winning a number of Gold Coast Premierships, his competitive nature and determination to achieve results makes him one of the most sought after Exercise Physiologists on the Gold Coast.
- Bachelor of Exercise Science (Griffith University)
- Graduate Diploma of Exercise Science (Griffith University)
Paul’s professional interests include:
- Musculoskeletal rehabilitation
- Pre-surgery conditioning
- Post-surgery rehabilitation
- Metabolic rehabilitation (Diabetes)
- Physical activity for well being